Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Interview: Mahina!

Today I have the privilege of interviewing one awesome gal- Mahina. I mean, she's from Hawaii originally, is homeschooled, and has a blog called Walk In Truth! What could be better?

Stop by, say hi, follow, just go! =)

Oh, but first, the interview!!!

~*~

Prism: What do you post about most on your blog?
Mahina: Christian music! I love Christian music a lot, especially CHH (Christian Hip Hop). I post about songs, lyrics to songs, artists I like or discover, music videos, and other music-related things.

Prism: Favorite childhood memory?
Mahina: At the house we lived at back in Hawaii, there was a big pile of rocks I would climb. I called it my “secret place”, and would hide out there for hours reading or playing with toys. One time I even discovered old newspapers I took back and showed to my parents. I think that also helped to make me the history buff I am today.

Prism: Something you absolutely hate to do?
Mahina: Clean! I really hate to clean. But it is still something necessary to do, so I have to get it done.

Prism: What's something interesting about you?
Mahina: I’m a dog trainer. Being an animal lover, I absolutely enjoy this job. Every week I go with a neighbor and her sweet dog to an agility training place. I have to run the dog through a course of tunnels, hoops, jumps, and other obstacles. It is so much fun to do!

Prism: English or mathematics?
Mahina: English. Math is definitely not one of my strong subjects. It is also the subject I least like. English is a bit easier for me.

P: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would that be?
M: France. It’s such a lovely place. I am a Francophile, so that would be a dream come true to practice my French, eat the food, meet the people, see the sights, and just enjoy the French culture.

P: Favorite color?
M: I’d say pink. I’m very much of a girly girl, so I really like pink.

P: Hobbies?
M: Studying theology, dog training, reading, learning history, cooking and baking, listening to music, singing, Hawaiian, getting into the outdoors, finding out more ways to be green or frugal, and blogging and tweeting.

P: What does the title of your blog, Walk In Truth, mean to you?
M: To me it means to walk in the truths of the Scriptures-to learn and follow the truths presented in the Bible. It actually just came to me one night when I was sitting in my room studying 3 John.

P: Dogs or cats?
M: Dogs! Cats are fun too, but a little independent for me.

P: Thanks so very much, Mahina!!!
 
~*~

Would you like to be interviewed by me?

1. E-mail me at girlofmanycolors *at* gmail *dot* com
with the subject line "INTERVIEW" simply tell me a little about yourself and give me a link to your wonderful blog! I mean, all you really have to put is your name/blog name and a link to your blog.

2. I e-mail you back within a week or so (after reviewing your blog and coming up with questions for you) with instructions. All of the questions I ask are questions I would be comfortable with asking. I WILL NOT ask you your real name, age, location, ect. I promise. If you are uncomfortable or uninterested in answering a question at any time, then you always have the option of skipping that question and getting another one from me.

3. You fill out the "form" I send you with all of your wonderful answers and e-mail it back to me!

4. I pick a Wednesday, add some more stuff about you (blog button, short info section about what your blog is about), and you're good to go!

If it sounds good to you, feel free to start the process! I promise it's fun!
~*~

Blessings,

1 comment:

Mary said...

Awesome! :) Checking out her blog right now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin