Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Interview: Alisa!

This week I have the privilege of interviewing Alisa from A Christian Girl's Life!





Go now! Or read the interview and then go! =)
~*~

Now, to the interview!

Prism: What are some of your hobbies?
Alisa: I love to Write Stories, Read and Sing

Prism: Favorite color?
Alisa: As of right now its Purple

Prism: What do you feature most on your blog?
Alisa: Mostly it's about my Walk to God and what's going on in my life.

Prism: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
Alisa: When I met the man I was with, We may have broken up but I'm not going to stop trying to get him back. I am constantly praying for God's help and for His will to be done.

Prism: Describe yourself with one word
Alisa: Blonde :P

P: Hot dogs or hamburgers?
A: Hamburgers w/ Extra Cheese lol

P: Your favorite Christian movie?
A: O' Brother Where Art Thou. Its an amazing movie. It may not Seem like a Christian Movie in the beginning but as the story progresses it becomes one.

P: What is your motto?
A: Everything happens for a reason!

P: Who is your role model?
A: Umm Actually I have ALOT of those but My main one is my ex because he is always trying to make sure I do the right thing so that I don't get hurt.

P: Any pets?
A: Yes 3, A Dog, Rocky, And Two cats, Shadow and Ghost(Cuz he is a little Grey and White cat)

P: Thank you so much, Alisa!
A: I love to make new friends especially ones that I can talk about God with. Honestly I don't have many friends like that here where I live. Please Come and Follow my Blog everybody. Thank You for the Interview as well, Prism. I love your Blog!!!!
~*~

Would you like to be interviewed by me?

1. E-mail me at girlofmanycolors *at* gmail *dot* com
with the subject line "INTERVIEW" simply tell me a little about yourself and give me a link to your wonderful blog! I mean, all you really have to put is your name/blog name and a link to your blog.

2. I e-mail you back within a week or so (after reviewing your blog and coming up with questions for you) with instructions. All of the questions I ask are questions I would be comfortable with asking. I WILL NOT ask you your real name, age, location, ect. I promise. If you are uncomfortable or uninterested in answering a question at any time, then you always have the option of skipping that question and getting another one from me.

3. You fill out the "form" I send you with all of your wonderful answers and e-mail it back to me!

4. I pick a Wednesday, add some more stuff about you (blog button, short info section about what your blog is about), and you're good to go!

If it sounds good to you, feel free to start the process! I promise it's fun!
~*~

Blessings,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin