Tuesday, June 23, 2009

First Blogoversary!

Today is my blogoversary! I can’t believe it’s been one whole year since I first opened “Girl of Many Colors”! The title was just made up randomly, but the meaning came later. I wanted it to say something about how different we, as humans, are in both interests and appearances, and that appearances don’t matter in the end. I’ve had so much fun with my web log! Thank to you amazing readers and followers!

In honor of this day, I thought I’d link back to some important or big posts (they're also my favorite, but not really in a specific order)… Enjoy!


First Post EVER!


Adoption


Very...Interesting Black Belt Test (Beware of the Full Throttle!)


Forever Family! (One of my first short stories, and one of my most popular posts ever. About our adoption in God's family)


The Day God Became VERY Real To Me, and I Became Hooked Onto Horses! (I've referred to it several times as my "Wild Ride")


My 100th Post! (A TON about me)


Did Someone Say Cake???!!!


Deophobia


2008/2009 fun


Still Open if Anyone Wants to Be Linked on GoMC


My India Trip (1)

India Trip (2)


God Bless,





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin