Thursday, June 18, 2009

Randomness...On a Thursday?

*laughs* Couldn't help myself. Tagged by Elizabeth from Footprints in the Sand

When the "dog bites" and the "bee stings" what do you eat to comfort yourself?
Chocolate ice cream...

What cheers you up when you're feeling sad?
Reading and Music

Instead of schnitzel with noodles, what do you like?
Chocolate ice cream...again...

Which season do you like?
Fall... So colorful!

Brown paper packages or letters from friends?
Letters!

Doorbells or ringtones?
Ringtones... DING-DONG gets old after a while, but there are those houses that have awesome ones, like Vivaldi or Beethoven. Talk about awesome!

I Tag whoever reads this!

God Bless,



P.S. Only 5 more days until my 1st Blogversary!!!

3 comments:

justagirl4god said...

:) Hiya Prism,
I did this post... over at my blog - justagirl4god.blogspot.com! Come check it out! Thanks for doing this! :)
<3
justagirl4god

Sapphira Adi said...

*claps* I love it! I want ice cream now. :P

~Prism~ said...

@justagirl4god: Awesomeness! I love your blog!

@Sapphira Adi: LOL. Me too. Hey! Haven't seen you around in forever!

God Bless,

~Prism!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin