Friday, November 13, 2009
Randomness Friday: 200 Already?!
Many thanks to Libby for creating this amazing button!
Welcome to Randomness Friday! This recently-made official blog carnival was started by me, and it went on for a while before I decided to make it something everyone can do. If you'd like to see what all of the happenings are about go to this post.
The following have posted and are doing/going to do RF:
2. Just a Girl 4 God
7. anna :)
Several others have expressed interest in RF. Just remember I can't add you to the list until you've posted! And if I've missed anyone, please let me know!
Please Give A Warm Welcome Buttercup!
If you can believe it, it’s my 200th post. What a wonderful time it’s been, and in honor of the occasion I have compiled 200 things about myself. It took about 1 and ½ hours to write!
1. I love blogging
2. I love drawing
3. I love riding horses
4. I play piano and a little bit of the violin
5. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but you’d never guess if you met me
6. I am short
7. I am Indian-American (as in the country overseas)
8. I am semi-home schooled
9. I am semi-public-schooled *grins*
10. I have been to India
11. I have been to Singapore
12. I have been to Malaysia
13. I do not own a horse (but really want to)
14. I have a dog
15. I have several pet fish
16. I don’t like seafood
17. I do not like meats in general
18. I do like chicken, though. A LOT
19. I have my own computer (It’s ancient, though.)
20. A laptop would be nice, someday
21. I love writing
22. I have finished writing a full-length book
23. I am currently writing book two of the same series
24. I think it would be cool to have super-human powers
25. I love the colors purple and green
26. I’m a bit of a perfectionist
27. I’ve been to the Taj Mahal
28. I skipped a grade
29. I am in high school
30. I love noodles
31. I love pizza (anything except pepperoni)
32. I LOVE plain chocolate ice cream.
33. I love Doritos
34. I’m sort of getting hungry right now
35. I love promoting books I like
36. I love being interviewed.
37. I love interviewing other people
38. I was on a soccer team when I was little
39. I used to be involved in Junior Bible Quiz (JBQ) when I was little
40. My favorite animals are tigers and horses
41. I find incorrect grammar annoying
42. I find coughing and yawning without covering your mouth my biggest pet peeve.
43. I love running
44. I LOVE being RANDOM!!!
45. I teach a Sunday school class for three year olds every week
46. I’m sort of shy in person
47. I love teaching people things.
48. I LOVE little kids from the age range of 2-8.
49. I love reading books.
50. I love reviewing books.
51. I love tobyMac’s music
52. I love Barlowgirl’s music
53. I love Britt Nicole’s music
54. I love Steven Curtis Chapman’s music
55. I love Krystal Meyer’s music
56. I love the Newsboy’s music
57. I love Jars of Clay’s music.
58. I love Bluetree’s music
59. I love Mercyme’s music.
60. I love Starfield’s music.
61. I love Stephanie Smith’s music.
62. I love Superchick’s music
63. I love The After’s music.
64. I love Building 429’s music.
65. I love Downhere’s music.
66. I love Group 1 Crew’s music.
67. I love Phil Wickham’s music.
68. I love Sanctus Real’s music.
69. I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
70. I love Gypsy Vanners, Mustangs, Arabians, and Paso Finos. (All horses)
71. My dream car would be a shiny pickup truck.
72. My biggest dream is to be a published author.
73. When I get older, I think it would be cool to live in the country and work with horses (possibly as an equine veterinarian?)
74. M&Ms are my favorite candy
75. I LOVE orange soda
76. I prefer to spell “tiger” as “tyger”
77. I love fiction books that aren’t overly-fantasized.
78. I love the sciences
79. I used to keep a diary. Don’t know what happened to that.
80. My iPod is green (3rd gen.)
81. My favorite song EVER is “Ignition” by tobyMac
82. I used to HATE romance songs, books, ect. Now, I don’t mind them ;)
83. I often do my best drawing when I’m absentmindedly doodling.
84. I long to learn how to play the electric guitar, but the calluses aren’t too appealing to me.
85. I have a purity ring. (It’s so cool-looking too)
86. I just wrote a report about beriberi.
87. I have been to summer camp before
88. I used to collect stickers
89. I used to collect bouncy balls.
90. I LOVE music.
91. I love children’s movies
92. I love Finding Nemo
93. I love Curious George
94. I love Wall-E
95. I love the Lord or the Rings trilogy
96. I love Amazing Grace
97. I’m not a big fan of other people taking pictures of me
98. I strongly believe in modesty
99. I’ve cried before while writing. It was weird.
100. I have a big vocabulary when writing essays and such, but I never seem to delve into my verbal knowledge in regular speech.
101. With a toddler sister, I’ve never watched so much Dora the Explorer or Sesame Street in my life (though I think Sesame Street is so cute).
102. I don’t really watch TV shows for teens.
103. I love watching shows where these cool-looking cakes are made.
104. I love free stuff (who doesn’t?)
105. I do not believe fantasy is of the devil, but it is when the themes portrayed are against or contrary to the Bible.
106. I am learning Espanol.
107. I love going to huge concerts.
108. I don’t say “I love you” without truly meaning it.
109. I have over 100 books in my personal library
110. I love gum (bubble or minty)
111. I know how to blow a bubble and do several in it. (with enough gum, though)
112. I’m sort of shy in person
113. I love sports (playing, and the only sport I like watching is football)
114. I love skating (rollerblade or ice)
115. I cannot swim (Almost drowned twice because of that)
116. I prefer pencils over pens
115. I prefer gel pens over regular pens
116. I don’t like snoopy people
117. I find loud, obnoxious people amusing.
118. I like pleasing people, but God’s first.
119. I love daydreaming
120. I use iTunes but have never bought a song from the store.
121. I love Nancy Rue’s books (Lily, Lucy)
122. I love Terri Farley’s books (Phantom Stallion)
123. I love Wayne Thomas Batson’s books. (Isle of Fire, Door Within)
124. I love Lois Walfrid Johnson’s books. (Riverboat Adventures, Adventures in the Northwoods)
125. I’ve never owned an American girl doll (those used to be the biggest fad)
126. I love stuffed animals (especially horses! I recently won one who I affectionately named Mo)
127. Highlighters rock
128. I would die without my watch or a clock nearby
129. I’m not a morning person
130. I love staying up all night
131. I can’t dance, but wish I could
132. I love art projects
133. I love puzzles
134. I am not a fan of sudoku.
135. My word processor is so old that it did not recognize “sudoku” as a word.
136. I got my first cell phone this year
137. I am not obsessed with texting
138. I do not Twitter
138. I am not on facebook
139. I am not on myspace
140. I love music videos
141. I love reading comics (not dirty ones though *grimaces*)
142. I think Snoopy is the cutest thing ever
143. I love jeans.
144. I have a trampoline.
145. Indian food is good, but sometimes too spicy for me
146. I love lasagna (It was the first real dish I made)
147. I love Mexican food
148. I’m okay with Japanese/Chinese food, but it has to be really good.
149. I’ve heard a lion’s roar in real life.
150. I always find cute characters in movies I watch. (as in adorable, not “he’s cute!”)
151. I’m still trying to find out what God wants me to be (as in an occupation)
152. I love listening to violin music
153. I write everything on my calendar
154. I love assignments, but hate tests.
155. I love bright colors
156. I owned a game boy (those are SOOOO outdated now)
157. I don’t generally play computer games.
158. I do like Nancy Drew computer games, but can never find the time to play them.
159. Nancy Drew books are so cool.
160. The only contemporary video game I’ve played is Guitar Hero, and it was pretty fun.
161. I like keeping a small group of close friends as opposed to many acquaintances.
162. I love new things, but I can get overloaded easily.
163. I love playing with technology
164. C.S. Lewis was an amazing writer
165. I love pretty sunsets
166. I love the ocean
167. I love mountains
168. I’m not the biggest fan of shopping
169. Yellow is my least favorite color.
170. I love silver (color)
171. I wish I hadn’t pierced my ears.
172. I love songs with attitude (not like against God or profane or suggestive. Gross!)
173. I love dance-able songs (but I don’t dance to them, since I flunk at dancing)
174. I don’t consider myself a good singer
175. I love songs that point up to God and really convict me.
176. I love soft things
177. My last name is hard for people to pronounce
178. I had terrible allergies when I was little
179. I love looking at a fresh piece of paper.
180. I love planning surprises
181. I love getting surprises.
182. I learned how to play the recorder (comparable to a flute, but much easier) when I was in kindergarten. I can’t play it anymore, though.
183. I long to visit a beach with clear, blue water and white sand.
184. I wish I learned how to figure skate.
185. I wish I learned how to play the drums
186. I like making people laugh.
187. Gossiping really bugs me
188. The very first favorite song of mine was by Carman
189. I love sunglasses
190. I love songs that make you feel like soaring
191. I wish I could fly
192. I can’t wait to meet Jesus in Heaven
193. I am against abortion
194. I love rainbows.
195. I love good pictures of angels
196. I love white and black horses.
197. I love chicken nuggets, but I rarely have them
198. I love Sweet and Spicy Hot Sauce.
199. I am honored to have people reading my blog. May God Bless You!
200. I’m done!