Tuesday, November 24, 2009

There's An Idea Brewing....

*cough* Not coffee, but stories! It's NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and I've decided in honor of the whole writing/authoring scheme to post nothing but short stories or portions of stories from next week until we get to the last of them. Some stories will be new, some pretty old. I will only break every Friday to do, of course, Randomness Friday.

I know how it can be reading stories on the computer, so I'll try my best to make it readable and break up the stories in a way that you won't get tired of me.

I'm still not sure if its a good idea. What do you think? Feel free to vote in the poll on the sidebar.

God Bless,

5 comments:

Sarah said...

sounds good to me!

Buttercup said...

cool idea, Prism! =) I'll be tuneing in!

Araken said...

Go for it!

Sally said...

hey, love your blog prism!

Meggie said...

Hello!
My name is Meggie, and I am a teen homeschooler to!
Yes, please do! I love reading others stories, I think it would be awesome and I would definatly come over to read them!
I am a fellow writer, reader, christian and homeschooler.
I'll be back!
Blessings,
Meggie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin