Thursday, October 8, 2009

Isle of Swords by Wayne Thomas Batson Review



I picked up this book skeptical of pirate books that claimed to be Christian, but I was proved wrong. Captain Jack Ross his crew, and his feisty daughter, Anne, are thrown into an adventure and quest to acquire a wonderful treasure hidden by monks. With shipwrecks, an evil pirate, adventures on the high seas, and a great Christian message, this book is a great read for fiction lovers. I loved this book with it's characters full of personalities and the adventures of pirates. It weaves the story in a way that keeps you turning the pages.\

Anne Ross is one of my few very favorite female characters. I love her spirit, courage, and strength. And what's ever better is that the story only gets better in book two. Review to come soon!

God Bless,

2 comments:

Emma Cox said...

I'm reading that book right now and I absolutely love it! Like you said it is really hard to stop reading. I'm sure it's one of my favorites!

~Prism~ said...

So glad you like it, Isirian!!!

God Bless,

~Prism~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin