Sooo... *looks up drowsily* *yawns* Wait... why am I here???
OH! Randomness Friday! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I'd like to extend a special hello to my new followers. I really wish I knew who you were, but for the life of me, my handy dandy followers gadget is mixing up the new and the not-so-new-but-still-very-much-appreciated follower people! Let me tell you, though, I am very glad you are here! :)
So, sleeplessness. I've become way to familiar with it lately.
How do I know?
1. I can't fall asleep! (Well, duh, Prism)
2. I've become very forgetful
4. Tired during the day/ Wide awake at night
5. Lack of interest
6. I just feel bleh!
So, I don't know what it is, to be honest. When I finally do fall asleep, I'm plagued by these random, abstract dreams that drive me crazy! They're so random. Like some are so weird, some funny, and then some I wake up with tears on my pillow. I'm not sad or anything, I assure you.
I just wish the dreams would stop!
So this week was normal, with one exception.
My dad got into a car accident. It wasn't his fault, and he's okay. A little sore still, but safe.
I wish I could say the same of the car...
Nothing official yet, but we think it is totally gone.
The front looks like a train hit the car head-on. Eek! Thank God my dad is okay.
But now my parents have a lot of insurance, car-buying, rental stuff, ect. to deal with.
Fortunately, this week wasn't all frumpy faces and ughs!
I got the opportunity to teach Tae Kwon Do again to elementary-aged kids. It's so fun, and they're all so curious. Definitely cute-ness, though it's easy to get distracted for them.
Ah, the days of elementary school.
Sometimes, I wish that I could switch years around. Like my carefree years of elementary and middle school? Let 'em come now! Less stress, more time to write...
I know it sounds ridiculous, but it made sense in my head XD
Back to sleeplessness. What have I been doing?
Prism's Not-So-Effective-But-Nonethless-Soothing Sleepless Nights "Cures"*:
1. CHOCOLATE milk. Cold, with whipped cream on top. And, if you're feeling really evil, sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top! Guilty pleasure for me, but it is oh-so-yummy.
2. ORANGE juice. When I am feeling angelic, I ditch the chocolate milk and grab a tall glass of orange-ness. I prefer sweet orange juice, pulp doesn't matter for me.
3. ICE cold water. Another guilty pleasure. Why? I love munching on ice. And every time I do that, I get a lecture from my mom.
Our conversation usually goes like this:
Mom: Prism, you are going to ruin the enamel of your teeth.
Me: Sorry. But at least I'm not eating my chocolate delight.
*Okay, so these aren't really cures, but they make me happy. Sad when food and drink items make me happy, but I choose to ignore that fact.
Anyways, that's all for this week! See y'all soon!