Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Interview: Shelley!

Today I have the privilege of featuring Shelley, blogkeeper of Being Shelley! Shelley is a recent addition to the blogging world, so be sure to hop on over to her blog to say hi!

BeingShelley

Well??? Aren't you going to visit? After reading the interview, that is :)
~*~
Now, for the feature presentation! (I've always wanted to say that)
To the interview!!!

Prism: What is one unique fact about you?
Shelley: Hmmm . . . I am a Jewish Christian!

Prism: Why did you decide to join the blogging world?
Shelley: I thought it would be a fun and great way to express myself and my writing to others.

Prism: What are your hobbies?
Shelley: My hobbies include reading, biking, hiking, hanging out with my friends, watching movies, listening to music, making crafts, collecting things, writing, and much much more! : )

Prism: Favorite color?
Shelley: PURPLE!

Prism: Sports or the arts?
Shelley: the arts! I am a very crafty and creative person!

P: If you could travel to the moon, what would you take with you?
S: A camera, a personalized flag made by me that I could leave to show I've been there, if possible my friends and family, and a journal so I can look back and remember every single detail.

P: What was your favorite childhood pastime?
S: One of my favourite childhood passtimes was to play imaginary games. Not your avergae game of 'house` but ones with magic, and stuff like that!

P: Future aspirations?
S: To invent a environmentally-friendly item that could help the environment- I'm a treehugger. To get into a high position in politics so I can make a difference in the country. And last, but not least to help the less fortunate in some way.

P: If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
S: I would have to say be really good at a musical instrument, or maybe be a really good dancer.

P: When did you first decide to join the world of blogs?
S: About a month or two ago, and I am really enjoying it!

P: Thank you so very much, Shelley!!!
~*~

Would you like to be interviewed by me?

1. E-mail me at girlofmanycolors *at* gmail *dot* com
with the subject line "INTERVIEW" simply tell me a little about yourself and give me a link to your wonderful blog! I mean, all you really have to put is your name/blog name and a link to your blog.

2. I e-mail you back within a week or so (after reviewing your blog and coming up with questions for you) with instructions. All of the questions I ask are questions I would be comfortable with asking. I WILL NOT ask you your real name, age, location, ect. I promise. If you are uncomfortable or uninterested in answering a question at any time, then you always have the option of skipping that question and getting another one from me.

3. You fill out the "form" I send you with all of your wonderful answers and e-mail it back to me!

4. I pick a Wednesday, add some more stuff about you (blog button, short info section about what your blog is about), and you're good to go!

If it sounds good to you, feel free to start the process! I promise it's fun!
~*~

Blessings,

5 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Great blogger and blog! :)

Shelley said...

Thanks a ton Prism!

Blythe said...

I'm back in the blogging world I hope you'll become a follower again!

www.asimplefarmgirl.blogspot.com

P.S. I was know as Princess in Disguise!

Blythe said...

Thanks for following = )

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Shelley's blog. I was actually a follower even before this interview.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin