Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Tag!

Tagged by Elizabeth J. from Footprints in the Sand. This certainly isn't a normal tag, but different is good, right?

What two qualities do you want most in your future husband (besides being a Christian)?
Loyalty and Love

Is there a fictional character you see as a model for your future husband?
Not really... I'm not a huge fan of romance books =D

Where do you want your wedding?
In a church, most probably

What are your views on courtship?
*shrugs* Not sure exactly what the definition of "courtship" is defined in this question, but if it's more godly that today's "dating", then I'm okay with it.

What are your views on your first kiss?
Saving it for my wedding day, if that happens

Do you have or want a purity ring/locket?
I have a purity ring. It's just a reminder of my commitment. Sure, I've never been in any situation where I've needed it, but it's still nice to have. I keep it as a reminder to keep my thoughts pure, not just about guys but in general.

Do you have or want a hope chest?
A what?

Will you wear a veil at your wedding?
Sure...

What kind of wedding dress do you want?
White, and not too many ruffles.

What flowers do you want in your bouquet?
Red roses


What do you want to name one of your daughters?
Elisabeth

What do you want to name one of your sons?
Lucas (Funny that I'd name characters in my books after what I would name my kids... or is it vice versa?)

Do you believe in the 'knight-in-shining-armor' view of courtship?
???

What music do you want to play at your wedding?
I have no clue!

Are you a hopeless romantic?
I don't think so... *laughs* Probably the total opposite!

I tag anyone who has a summer or fall birthday, and be sure to tell me if you did it!

God Bless,

4 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

I liked reading your answers.=)

justagirl4god said...

Hey Prism! I've done the tag... check it on my blog! God bless! xoxo Rachael

StarGazer said...

Hey prism! I love your blog!!! I am going to follow it and ad you to my blog roll.

You can check out my blog here:
http://a-dreaming-mind.blogspot.com
And if you like it please follow it! :D

I love horses too! Do you have any? I have one, she is a jumper.

Zoe

StarGazer said...

Hey Prism!!! Thanks! I love the name Mist!!! My horses name is Tally Ho, she is all white with little brown ears. :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin