Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why the Hiatus?

Alrightey, I know my posting has been really awful lately. And I assure you, I have plenty of excuses reasons I couldn't post...
It feels like forever, even though my most recent post was two days ago, and before that it was maybe two or three weeks. BUT I have a lot of cool new reviews in store for you all even though my summer is going to be insane. California, teaching Tae Kwon Do, touring my state for a youth program, and volunteering at a Christian camp are all on my agenda. There will probably be some surprises thrown in, who knows... Oh, wait... God does! :)

God is so good to us, isn't He? We so don't deserve it... By the GOG, baby! (to quote the Katie Parker series by Jenny B. Jones) By the grace of God.

Anyone heard of AP torture tests? They are the main reason I've been out for a long time. Fun stuff... Lots of studying and brain frying, but as of today, I am finished with them! (Not for forever, though... There are ACTs and SATs in my future...Probably some AP tests next year, we'll see... Probably CLEPs and MCATs too, if I'm lucky... :)) I actually do love school, you probably can't tell. I've been in school several days this year for TWELVE hours straight. It was an interesting experience.

On a lighter note, I am so excited about Disneyland! It's a free trip with my school, so I won't be able to go more than two days max, but still... I'm competing for a health care event.

What are your summer plans? Just chilling around the house? Climbing Mount Everest? Catching up on your "to-read" list? Competitions? Trying not to die of boredom?

Whatever the summer may hold, I'm looking forward to it!

(Summeritis is a disease... It just has to be... Like Senioritis... Right? Haha )

Blessings,

1 comment:

Hope said...

Well... I was going to be a junior leader at Missions Extreme, an Ohio Assemblies of God camp/missions trip,but there was a conflict.

The conflict is I competed in the District Fine Arts Festival. (I wrote, sang a solo, and backed up singing in a band) Turns out, my band made Nationals, which begins the same day as the camp ends. The camp is in Ohio.... Nationals is in Phoenix.

I will be one of the only girls from my church going, and most likely i will be the only girl on the flight in my church, ex-cluding my youth pastor's wife. Yeah... it'll be fun fun fun fun, alright.

Then, I am planning on finishing a story, writing two other ones, and preparing for publishing! Then, maybe, I'm gonna try to find a vocal coach to help me build clearer articulation and better stage presence.

In case that sounds busy.... it's really gonna be a really boring summer:(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin