Friday, February 13, 2009

Randomness Friday

Yes! It's GoMC's favorite day of the week! Sorta....

I am very glad at the moment for my cold is gone, but very annoyed at my head for giving me a headache. Maybe I should start eating healthier and exercising more, so my body doesn't try to get revenge on me...
It doesn't help at all that Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and I just got a lot of chocolate from a church party...

Yes, I'm a total chocoholic...

Of course, staring at the computer screen for about three hours now probably didn't help my head...

But I was doing quizzes for my online classes...

Blame it on that, I suppose *grins*

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

About my promise to reveal my mascot, I'm sorry but it will have to wait for next week. I didn't have the time to take a picture of it for the blog, most probably since we don't have an batteries that work at the moment.

Yes, I've gotten desperate. I took out every AA battery that I could find in our house and put them in one by one.

And the result?

The screen switched on, only to say, "Batteries exhausted!" and switched off.

After running around the house for several minutes looking for a battery, I was the one who was exhausted. I just know those batteries could have held out. I mean, doesn't it take power to display the "Batteries exhausted!" message???

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*points above* Don't those look like horse hoofprints? To me, everything relates to horses nowadays. I have been told that I cannot ride horses, for now.

Remember that wild ride I had last year?


Well, reflecting on what happened that day, my parents have decided that horse riding is just too dangerous from me because clumsy me might get myself thrown off and get a brain injury or break my fool neck.

Well, they worded it a much nicer way...

They have decided to wait until we get back from India to see if I'm worthy of being an equestrian.

I do know the risks and dangers of horses, but there are benefits, yeah? A sense of freedom! The patience and endurance required? It's an education experience, right???

I'll just have to wait....

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐

Another strange thing...I was informed that I talk in my sleep the other day...

Of course, I'm not sure if the person who said it wasn't dreaming...

But if it's true? I may have to start getting duct tape for me mouth...

*blinks* I can't believe it. Sleeptalk? Me?

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Well, I hope that's random enough for Random Friday!

God Bless,


1 comment:

Araken said...

My roommate said I talk in my sleep, and I sleep with my eyes open. I don't believe him, but it's not like there's a way I can prove it, lol.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin