Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blogger Break.....Maybe

Salvete Amici! Translated in Latin: Hello friends!

Life's been pretty busy for me for a while now, so I may take a little blogging break for about a week or two. I may post now and then, but most likely I'll not be on for a while. So if ya don't hear from me, don't freak out. :D

Anyways, nine more days until the poll ends! Since many would like to hear more about me and about my opinion of books, here goes!

About Me:

Well, right now I'm writing a book that's a Christian fantasy. Not finalized on the title yet, but its 197 pages and around 83,000 words when I last checked. And I hope to make it to around 250-350 pages. Whew! A loooong way to go!

Tae Kwon Do is going well. I haven't been much this month due to the horse adventure I had plus I had a flu shot (those always get me sore and slightly sick)

Right now in piano I just finished The prelude of the Prelude and Fugue 17 by J.S. Bach. It was quite challenging and I'm looking forward to finishing the whole piece with the Fugue! I'm also preparing for a competition soon for a Beethoven Sonata.

Violin is rolling along pretty well. I tried taking off the tapes and playing, but that did not work well. I think I have a ways to go before I can do that!

It's been pretty COLD where I live so my fingers have gone into hibernation.

Yeah, ya heard me right.

Hibernation of fingers: A state in which one's fingers freeze to accompany the cold weather, thus becoming stiff, numb, and COLD!

In other words, a pianist's worst nightmare.

If only I could move to Florida or California.....

Or the Sahara Desert.......

Anyways, I've been reading and rereading several books, which I will try to do reviews on when I come back

The Riverboat Adventure Series by Lois Walfrid Johnson (Rereading, and loving it!)

Bloodstone Chronicles by Bill Myers (Rereading and soaking it up! A wonderful allegory!)

I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Jonathan Harris (Reading)

God Bless,

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I can so relate to cold, stiff fingers in the winter time. I make fast piano pieces very difficult!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin