Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review of The Heavens Proclaim His Glory

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory by Kevin Hartnett is a gift book with stunning images of space taken by the Hubble telescope. Truly God's creation proclaims His glory, and it is made evident through the beautiful images shown.

With the pictures are reading portions, and I like how it stays with a theme and relates back to the galaxies.I really liked the quotes, poetry, and Scripture interspersed throughout the book. It isn't bogged down by technical details, so anyone can pick it up an enjoy. Rarely do I think about what is beyond earth, so this was a great reminder of how small I am and how big He is. My only complaint is that I wish there were labels with the pictures so that I could know what they are.

All in all, I rate this book four out of five stars, I recommend it as a gift or as a coffee table book.

Specifics (from amazon.com)  : 
~ Hardcover: 176 pages
~ Publisher: Thomas Nelson; Gift edition (September 7, 2010)

Note: I was provided with a free copy of this book for reviewing purposes.

Blessings,

1 comment:

Emileigh Latham said...

I LOVE it!!!! It looks like an awesome read.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin