Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interview: Margaret Rowena!

This week I'm interviewing Margaret Rowena of Hello, World! Personally, I love stopping by and reading her awesomeful blog!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Well??? Aren't you going to go visit her blog?

Wait, after the interview, si?
~*~
 So, onto the interview!

Prism: What are some of your hobbies?
Margaret Rowena: I love music- listening to it and making it. I become more fascinated by writing every day, and have lots of dreams for my own writings. Reading and photography are also things I like A LOT.

Prism: Any pets?
Margaret Rowena: Two dogs, a cat, and fish. My dogs are a black lab and Pembroke Corgi, my cat is black with green eyes, and the fish are... well, fish.


Prism: What is your favorite/life verse?
Margaret Rowena: Romans 8:38 and 39- ....nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Prism: How long have you been blogging?
Margaret Rowena: Since April 2010, and loving {almost} every minute of it! :)


Prism: What do you post about the most on your blog?
Margaret Rowena: Books I am reading, photographs I have taken and sometimes edited, thoughts on Bible verses... my blog is very varied [Say that 10 times fast!]

P: Favorite color?
MR: Ahh! I love color! But my favorite is green. Blue and pink are close behind.

P: Favorite food?
MR: Hmm, I like peanut butter. A lot. I put it on everything. Is that weird? :) Another fave: French silk pie, or course! :)

P: Books or music?
MR: Whoa, that is a hard question!! But I would have to say books. Wait...music. No, books. Thankfully I don't have to make this choice in real life!

P: Summer or winter?
MR: Winter, for several reasons. I love the cold, and especially the snow. I like the red sunsets and long, dark, nights. And I LOVE to downhill ski!

P: What is the funniest thing you've ever done?
MR: Something I have with my crazy cousins, like nutty photo shoots, tickle fights, parodies... they are indeed crazy! I always have rollicking times with them.

P: Thank you so much, Margaret Rowena! 

 
~*~

Quick note: I am unable to accept interviews for the month of September, so please be on the lookout for a post in October with details about how to sign up for an interview.

Blessings,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin