Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Interview: Rachel!

Today's featured blogkeeper is Rachel T. of Girlz of Faith!  Through the various posts in her blog, Rachel reminds girls that they aren't just girls, they're girls of faith! I often frequent her blog to read, and I recommend you do the same!


~*~
Please remember that I will not be conducting any more interviews until the month of May (which isn't too far away). Once May starts, I'll open it up for prospective interview-ees to e-mail me. Guys, girls, young, old, you're all welcome to join in. I may even request an interview from you.
~*~
Now, the highlight of this post!

Prism: Why did you decide to start blogging?
Rachel: Well, I was fully introduced to blogging when I was about...probably seven. (The blog I had was VERY minor.) But, by the time I turned ten, I found it slightly more difficult to have a good relationship with God. That's when I realized that I wasn't the only one who went through that. So I created Girlz of Faith to help girls, just like me, live for God.

Prism: Pink or blue?
Rachel: Pink. Hot pink, though. Not like, light pink or anything like that...

Prism: What do you post about the most on your blog?
Rachel: I'd probably say that I post more about what's going on with my life, but I'm starting to do some devotional posts.

Prism: How does being a Christian influence your life, even more your writing?
Rachel: Although I was saved when I was six, I can't remember life without Jesus. It doesn't really influence my life. it IS my life. When I write, I try to do it in a way that spreads a Godly message to people like me.

Prism: Where would you go for your dream vacation?
Rachel: Evansville, Indiana. It's a random place, but I think it's kinda cool. =)

Prism: If you could have any talent in the world, what would it be?
Rachel: Gymnastics. It looks so fun! But, it's difficult for me to do, so, yeah.

P: Snow or sun?
R: I love both!

P: What is/was your favorite subject in school?
R: Reading, because I'm currently getting to choose the books. =)

P: What is your favorite/life bible verse?
R: 2 Corinthians 4:6: For God, who said, 'Let light shine out of darkness' made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Christ."

P: Describe yourself?
R: I write all the time...and I'm random. =P

P: Thank you so much, Rachel!

God Bless,

2 comments:

Meggie said...

Thats really cool, I will have to go visit her to! I am a bit random aswell... :D
blessings,
Meggie

emily said...

Cool interview!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin