Eldarwen Failariel is having this totally awesome blog party over at The Faithful Elven Princess! Get this- you can enter for a free copy of Owl City's Ocean Eyes! Wahoo!
Click on the link or button in my sidebar to go there and party!
Fun Q&A by Eldarwen
1) How old are you?
*shifty eyes* That's classified.... But if you must know, at times I feel so tired I feel like I'm 70, I sometimes eat too much sugar and act like a 3 year old, but at times I'm just your normal teenager!
2) What name do you go by on blogger?
The Weirdo that Posts all of the Random Stuff... Just kidding! ~Prism~ is the name, randomness is the game!
3) When is your birthday?
It's a number... I think... or is it a color? A state? A letter? Oh, oh, dear...
4) If you could live anywhere in the world, besides where you live now, where would it be?
5) How did you find out about Blogger?
Through the bestest girl, Maiden of Emmanuel!
6) Tell us something interesting about yourself:
I've been to the Taj Mahal, but it was soooo hot because they make you walk barefoot around the Taj, so it was sooooo hot and my feet hurt soooo bad...
7) What was your favorite toy when you were little?
This electronic ball thing that had these flashing lights, high pitched woman's voice talkin' all the time, and mirrors! Hel-lo, baby toy paradise!
8) What is your favorite meal? Have you ever cooked/helped cook that meal?
Ack! I love food too much that I cannot pick just one. I've cooked lasagna before. It took forever, but it was pretty yummy!
9) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Not sure on that one. I have my flaws, but it's what makes me, strange as I am, me!
10) Are you an outside person, or an inside person?
Me + outside= MAJOR allergies and a not-so-happy camper!
11) Are you a mommy's boy/girl, or a daddy's boy/girl?
Probably a mommy's girl AND daddy's girl... Certain situations call for specific parent. Teehee!
12) In one word, describe the feeling you get when you stub your toe, after just being told by your parents that you are grounded for the next month:
Same as always... I'm pretty klutzy in the first place... Probably got grounded after tripping and breaking something valuable anyway.
13) Let's say you TP'd your friend's house (for those of you who don't know what TP'd stands for, it means toilet papered. As in, put toilet paper on their trees, cars, house, porch, etc.). If someone asked you why you TP'd your friends house, you would:
Grab my head, make a crazy face, and scream, "The voices!!! They voices!!! They...they made me do it!"
Then I would scream and run around in circles until they walked off, pondering why they even asked in the first place...
14) Have you ever gone swimming in deep, dark, dirty water?
Ick. No. After what I've learned in the past year about microorganisms?
15) Have you ever dreamed about getting ready to leave the house, and forgetting to get your pants on?
Uh, no. I may be weird some times, but not THAT weird! ;)
16) Have you ever done something so ridiculous, that you wish you'd never done it? If so, what?
Yes, on a daily basis. I can't think of a particular one at the moment, but if you follow me around for a day you'll see what I mean.
17) Imagine that you saw a purse snatching. What would you do?
a. scream and run away
b. move out of the state/country
c. tackle the purse snatcher to the ground.
d. ignore it, start whistling, and turn the other direction.
C! TACKLE! I would tackle the purse snatcher and then lecture the criminal on the sin of taking a woman's most treasured possession.
18) How many friends do you have on blogger?
A lot, and I think all of them are awesome!
19) What makes blogging so much fun for you?
Just being able to share my crazy musings brings me a lot of joy. As for the joy of my readers, I have no clue if they find me fun.
20) You're a turtle, who has bet that you can win a race with a rabbit. How does it turn out?
It's epic! I, after crawling along the first two minutes, suddenly reach inside my shell and pull out a... ninja headband thingy! I put it on and fly my way to the finish line, a whole minute before the silly, non-ninja rabbit does! I laugh and dance, then graciously bestow the winner's trophy to the silly, non-ninja rabbit, assuring him that my awesome ninja-ness is all the reward I need.
Wow... was I random today...