Friday, March 19, 2010

Randomness Friday: Keep the Memories Coming...


Thank you, Libby!

Since I posted the names of all you awesome followers, I will not be posting the new ones at this time. Follower updates will resume next Friday. Thank you all for following (or reading, or visiting!)
~*~

So I've been fine this whole week, but illness sneaked up last night. Today I feel terrible, honestly. Sore throat, throbbing headache, and general soreness from Tae Kwon Do last night. Strangely, I was fine then, but now I feel awful.

Ick.

But that won't stop me from posting RF!
~*~

What have ya'll been doing for spring break? I stayed at home, organized my closet and music, and got some over spring break homework done.

I spent some time with Lil' Sis and Arista, laughing and playing, marveled over how beautiful my dog is, and shared some time with my parents.
~*~
I so enjoyed spring break... It was beautiful really. I didn't realize how much I needed it until it actually started. Sleeping in late, not rushing to school, reading all I want.

I think I read nine books this week. And no, they were not all picture books...
~*~

Memories can be beautiful or haunting things. That which you want to remember slips away, and that which you want to forget is crystal clear...

I never realized how letting go of school for a week could let all of these memories come back. I started remembering little scenes from my childhood- both good and bad.
It's bittersweet. I think of all the things I have done, all of those friendships I should have kept, but those I decided to throw away.

It's amazing really... Why would all of these memories come now of all times?
I want to remember the occurrences of my childhood, such as the year I was a soccer player or the years I was a quizzer in JBQ. Yet all I remember were little glimpses of that time... A smile here, a funny occurrence here, the love of my family...

This has been a pretty interesting week.
~*~
God Bless,

1 comment:

[Lauren] said...

It's not our spring break for 3 more weeks! And we are only off Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday! We have school on Thursday! SO UNFAIR!

Peace,
[Laurea]

Blog Widget by LinkWithin