Friday, March 26, 2010

Randomness Friday: As Buzzy as a Bee!


Thank you, Libby!
 ~*~

Welcome, welcome, one and all,
to my random Friday...  we'll have a ball...
Maybe...

If I can ever learn how to make a rhyme sound like a rhyme....
~*~
Dudes and Dude-etts, please welcome to AGoMC this beautiful week....

Shelby!!!!

Alas, Shelby, blogger is not omnipotent, and I am most certainly not omnipotent. Basically I can't find a link for you. If you'd like a link with your name, I'd be more than happy to post one if you can supply it.
~*~

Can you tell I'm in a hyper mood today? Perhaps even seem more jovial than normal?

*laughs* If not, then I assure you, I am...

Wanna know why?

I am terrified.... Mortified... Wanna-stick-my-head-in-the-sand-and-disappear scared!!!

Okay, perhaps that's an over-exaggeration...
I'm a teensy bit nervous about a piano competition I have tomorrow...Oh, and after that? I have to take a music theory test.

Double EEK!
~*~

*slips on geeky glasses*
Did ya like my little joke in the title of this post??? *laughs nasally*

Buzzy, not busy... Like in a bee... You know, bees buzz?

*dead silence, then crickets chirping*

*groan* Alright, ya'll, this is why I am not a comedian.

Really, this week has been a whirlwind of sorts.

I got sick, my family got sick, I had to teach Sunday school last minute, I had a lot of school after spring break, I had numerous quizzes, several tests, several tests coming and who knows how many quizzes, I have to review several books and CDs, and I need to work on two reports over the weekend...

Oh! Then there's my competition tomorrow...

Buzzzzzzzy, ya'll!
~*~

I've been interviewed! The wonderful blogger who tolerated my insanity this week was Buttercup!

Clicky here to see!
~*~

God Bless,

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin