Monday, January 18, 2010

What Is Prism doing?

Hey everyone! Since RF was sorta short this week, I thought that I had deprived you all of my randomness... That is, if you aren't already sick over my ramblings...

*mutters to self* I do ramble a lot, don't I. Hmmmmm...

Anyways,

What Prism has been listening to:
Britt Nicole (I just got her CD... It's awesome)
Newsboys
Matt Maher
Skillet
RED
Tal & Acacia
Pocket Full of Rocks
Barlowgirl
Fireflight

You can probably tell that my music taste is wide. I'm too undecided to pick a favorite genre

Reading?
The Long Way Home by Andrew Klavan (Review to come Tuesday!)
Biography of Jane Austen
Lucy series (I've just finished reviewing the series... However, I have no clue when it's going to be posted!)

I just got back to Tae Kwon Do and it feels different somehow. In the time I've been gone, our school has gotten a lot bigger and the people seem really friendly now. I really like the change... I get excercise, flexibility and strength training, and fun! I sure hope the change is permanent.

Anyways, I was thinking of a new element to my blog. There's a lot if new trends on blogs
nowadays, one of them being interviewing fellow bloggers. I think it seems like a fun thing to do... What do you think? Please vote in the poll and comment.

I'm still accepting questions for the FAQ page. I haven't gotten any yet, so if you have any questions for me, please ask! :)

God Bless,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the interview idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin