Monday, January 25, 2010

Click!


I was looking through old photos today, and I saw this one I took at the zoo last year (Okay, the pictures weren't too old). I remember taking the picture then, trying to get a picture of the beautiful creature with the face in a perfect position.

It may not be perfect, but I love it.

I edited the picture only a little, to make everything but the cougar black and white. I think it still looks natural, but brings attention to the cougar's face.

What do you think?

God Bless,

7 comments:

Buttercup said...

woa! Looks awesome, Prism!!!

how do you make everything but the subject b&w? I have a few pics that I would like to do that to, but I don't know how.

Buttercup

princess in disguise said...

Sweet!!!!! I have a picture of a chettah that I took at our zoo in 08 it turned out awesome it's on my side bar.

princess in disguise said...

Comment on my blog and tell me what you think of that picture. I also have a baboon on my side bar.

Amber said...

Well first of all, I like the picture!! And second, that's one of my favorite verses! (Phil. 4:8)
Great blog!

Sarah said...

awesome picture!!

~Prism~ said...

@Buttercup: Thank so much! I actually wish I had a website or program name I could give you, but the program I used is a free application for iPods. If you have a touch or iPhone the name of it is Colors pro.

@princess in disguise: I love your photos! The cheetah really does look like it's posing, but for some reason I cannot comment in your blog :(

@Amber: Thank you so much! I love that verse also.

@Sarah: Thanks bunches!

God Bless,
~Prism~

princess in disguise said...

Sorry, I fixed the problem!!!
Thanks for letting me know.
Princess In Disguise

Blog Widget by LinkWithin