Monday, January 19, 2009

GoMC cooks!

Yes, for the first time in my entire life I cooked something from scratch without burning the house down. It's a miracle! And what is this dish that I made????

LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!

YUM!

So I went to a friend's house a while back and she made lasagna. Of course, being the taste oddball of my family who loves everything non-Indian and doesn't exactly like well, the Indian dishes I fell in love with the lasagna. So I asked her for the recipe, bought all of the ingredients, discovered how fattening it is, and then made it!

Seriously. Lasagna has like 2 packets of cream cheese, a whole pound of sour cream, beef, sausage, and cheese galore! It's so bad, but it's so good!!!!!!!!!

Did it work out as planned? Did it turn out a beautiful as my friend's lasagna?

No and nope!

But hey, I had a ton of fun and some parts of not so fun (like getting raw egg on my clean t-shirt. gross!)

Sure the noodles were a little overcooked at the edges on the top layer, the baking pan wasn't deep enough, and the noodles were swimming in the sauce...

But at least it was edible!

A very satisfied girl blogging out.

God Bless,





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that!

God's Soldier said...

Ooooo, sounds good. If I made something using a heat source I would burn down the whole world....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin