Friday, July 25, 2008

Poll Results and More Random Things

Okay, so the poll has o-ficially closed. The winner was other. Luckily, Skillet got second place. With Toby Mac and "Ew! I don't listen to rock!" in third. Even though I was hoping Toby mac would win, I'll take that :). I'll think of another poll for your polling enjoyment.

Anyway, not much has been going on. We start school on the 11th of the wonderful month of August. Violin has been going well. I have officially learned 3 Christian songs (2 hymns and 1 contemporary) Tae Kwon Do is as crazy as it's ever been with new victims (er, students) coming in every month. It's totally radical being a black belt! I have more complex things to learn and I am more focused on my forms and stuff!

I haven't found any good books lately? Care to post your favorites?

So yeah, that's what has been going on!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin