Friday, July 25, 2008

Beautiful Cover for The Bones of Makaidos!


Here is the NEW cover of The Bones of Makaidos, the fourth book and final book from the Oracles of Fire series by Bryan Davis! The book has yet to be written and released, but once I saw this picature I knew I had to post it! In my opinion, it's the best yet!

Here I quote from Mr. Davis:

"That's Sapphira Adi on the left and Bonnie Silver on the right. Those of you who have read Enoch's Ghost and Last of the Nephilim already know who the white horse is.

This book will likely come out in April or May of 2009 and will complete the series."

I cannot wait wait for the end of this series! It will be beautiful to see this wonderful saga come to a close, but it shall be bittersweet to see it end!

3 comments:

Zoe said...

So you joined YCF?!? That's great!

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

*****i'm getting to pre-read**** i'm soo excited!! yay

Danielle Diez - Maiden of Emmanuel said...

lol i love the bretheren (or sisteren)!! that's hilarious =D YSSR!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin