Friday, May 15, 2009

Randomness Friday!

Guilty as charged.

Someone *cough* me! *cough* has not posted on her blog for a whole, entire week! (Pardon the redundancy)

Many apologies! I hope to get more posts the coming week.

So, since I've missed a week, I have lots to tell!!!

~~~

School is ending! I have no word to describe the emotion! The last week has been a week of exams, tests, quizzes, and essays, so I had almost no time for anything but school and studying! But something I'm happy to say is that my fear made the tests seem like mountains, when they were really little bumps in the road. Isn't that funny?

~~~

Tomorrow I'ma going horse riding! Yep! For real, and AT LAST! I cannot wait! My dad finally called the man who goes to my church and set up a time. Of course, I need to work to earn it, but I think it's worth it. Several people think that I'll lose my love of horse once I need to clean up after them, but I think I'll make it.

We'll see tomorrow, and I'll be sure to blog about it on Monday!

~~

Lil' Sis is doing great. You would've thought that she has lived with us forever, except the tiny issue of her speaking another language. She's learning more and more English every day, though!

~~

Does anyone know how to put videos on an iPod? I just got a used one, and it's 3rd generation. The iTunes Store isn't working on my computer for some reason, but everything else is fine. I want to find some music videos and see how good the video quality is...

~~

GREEN an' PURPLE ROCK!

Wow... That was really random.

~~

Tae Kwon Do has been going well lately. Nothing too extreme, so it's all good. My next test will be for the 2nd degree black belt, and, depending on how much I work, I'll test this year... Sometime. The hard this is writing an essay and making up my own variations on self-defense techniques.

It's just like school! Auuuuugh!

~~

Writing is also going well. I'm working on editing TC, and a lot of your constructive comments are helping a lot. New ideas are just flooding my mind every day! Interesting, but most of them are inspired by songs. "Fearless" by Building429. "Beautiful Tonight" Krystal Meyers. "Here With Me" MercyMe. "Ignition" TobyMac. Those are just a few that have helped me develop some of the characters.
~~

I haven't read any new books lately, which is sad. I'm hoping to discover some more at my library. (It rocks. They have Christian fiction!) Or just buy some. Anyone have any book suggestions?

~~

Well, See ya'll Monday!

God Bless,

1 comment:

Tippie said...

DoT! *glomps*
I haven't seen you on Diom in forever. *hugs*
I'm glad things are going so well for you! I am also happy school will be ending soon for me too. No quizzes or such yet though, which is exciting.
Awesomeness @ horse riding! I bet you are uber excited!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin