Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jammin' Out

...to my latest obsession: Christian rap.

Lecrae, Tedashii, ect... I wasn't too much into it before, but now I'm in love.

Okay, so I know this won't be popular to everyone, and I acknowledge that. But a lot of these lyrics are pretty good and Biblically sound.











Here's just a few, but now that you've listened to my small sampling, what are your thoughts?

Do you like Christian rap? If so, why? If not, why? Feel free to share your thoughts.

Blessings,

4 comments:

running4him said...

Hey, great post!!! No, I am not into it but whatever!! Nice blog and layout!! Keep up the good work!! You are invited to follow or check out my blog anytime!! Have a great day!!

A Gust of a Rose said...

My brother's favorite Christian rapper is TripLee. Have you heard of him? ;)

Rissi said...

Nope. Not into any rap music - Christian or otherwise. =) Unfortunately, the track with Lecrae on Britt's newest album is the one I am not fond of. =/

Have a great day, Prism.

Emily Shae said...

Those guys are sick! I love their music. So glad I'm not the only one. :D

Em

Blog Widget by LinkWithin