Friday, March 25, 2011

Randomness Friday: I've Found Third Day's Twin!

Okay, voices are unique. It's a scientific fact. There's a lot that goes into what makes your voice your voice. Bone structure, size of the vocal chords, anatomy of the mouth, orientation of the tongue and teeth... But I'm telling you, this new band called Cloverton sounds a lot like Third Day. And that is a compliment from me.

Granted, they don't look like twin bands...

Third Day:

 
Not my image
And Cloverton:
Don't believe me?

I present to you, Exhibit A. Cloverton's "Take Me Into the Beautiful" and download the song for FREE here



Exhibit B. Third Day's "Lift Up Your Face"


~*~

So, life has been pretty busy, and I know its only going to get busier... Even in the summer! Yikes! But Thank God that It's Friday! We can all use some rest now and then, that's why God made the Sabbath!

Blessings,

4 comments:

Everyone's Favorite Composer said...

Wow, you're right! They sound just like Third Day! I'll have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Gina said...

Hey there!

How would I contact you about possible book reviews in the future?

Thanks!

Gina

~Prism~ said...

Hi Gina! Welcome to AGoMC! You may contact me at girlofmanycolors *at* gmail :dot: com.

Blessings,
~Prism~

Trinka said...

Woah! They DO sound like third day! Awesome!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin